Thursday, June 10, 2010

Training Days

Yes! Two days until the weekend!!!!

Yesterday I was a little nervous b/c I decided I needed to get more involved in work (b/c there are lots of groups you can join) so I signed up w/ my supervisor to do some training with the new hires. I had an hour and a half to talk about a day in our job. I thought, heck, that's not bad at all. Then I realized it's their 3rd day on the job. They just learned how to log into the computer system yesterday! So i started to get nervous. Just like any job, there's lots of lingo or names of systems you use to do your job that it does take some time to learn. Well our whole job is on the computer so how am I suppose to talk to these people and not use lingo. There are no "lam ens terms" for these systems! So it got a little difficult to explain but I love they did learn something!

Oh - second thing. If you don't already know, I'm 25 and single so I'm always looking for a future bf. It's like embedded into me now, I can't get rid of it. Where better then work is there to look for a future "suitor?" So when I walked in the room I saw this cutie. As a habit I always check for a wedding ring. I mean we are that age where everyone is married practically and he just so happened to have that hand where I couldn't see it. To get to know everyone we went around the room and introduced ourselves. Of course he was last!!! The anticipation!!! And guess what - married and just had his first child. crap. When is this company going to hire some single guys my age?!?!

No comments: